The Executive Board is appointed by the General Assembly for a period of three years. Members of the Executive Board may be re-elected twice. The main tasks of the Board are to:
- prepare the working programme and manage the activities of EASPA e. V.
- discuss and submit the budget of EASPA e.V. to the General Assembly
- propose the Membership Fees
- consider applications for Membership and make recommendations on them to the General Assembly
- discuss proposals for expulsion of Members and make recommendations on them to the General Assembly.
The Executive Board for the term 2018-2019 is composed of:
- Professor Hans-Joachim Bargstädt (President)
- Linda Messas (Vice-President)
- Professor Francesco De Angelis
The General Assembly appointed Rui Costa as Treasurer and Dr. Iring Wasser as Secratary General.
The General Assembly
The General Assembly is the highest decision-making body of EASPA. It is composed of one delegate per full EASPA member-organization. The General Assembly meets at least once a year.
Representatives at EASPA General Assembly (Voting Members):
ENAEE – European Network for the Accreditation of Engineering Education, Hans-Joachim Bargstädt
ECTN – European Chemistry Thematics Network Association, Evangelina Varella
IFA – International Food Association, Rui Costa
EPS – European Physical Society, Hendrik Ferdinande