4th ASIIN/EASPA Global QA Conference in Higher Education 2017
This is the official website for the 4th ASIIN/EASPA Global QA Conference 2017 which took place on 11 December 2017, in the beautiful city of Düsseldorf, Germany.
The 4th Global Conference on “Professional Higher Education Accreditation: Why does it matter more than ever?” united leading higher education QA experts from around the globe and presented the state of research with regard to the following topics:
- Measuring and comparing achievement in Higher Education systems: Holy Grail or Curse?
- Impact and value added of subject specific and professional accreditation.
- Professional accreditation as a strategic priority in global HE and QA agendas (e.g. United States, Arab Region as well as Africa)
- Combining professional Learning outcome based QA systems with national institutional and program accreditation schemes
- New developments in the field of European and global disciplinary accreditation and quality assurance
On 12 December 2017 the EASPA General Assembly was organized.